Thursday, July 9, 2009

Without guns

Imagine there's no Heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world

You may say that I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one


Now you have to imagine the opposite


The end


Just kidding ^^


Sunday morning I wasn’t yet sure if I was going to be replaced by a bag full of cosmetics, but even with all the bags I fit in the car.

It all went well, at least for me. At the ladies night we cheered to the greatest week of our lives and we saw a nice barmen’s show…

I’m only going to say what I think that touched me more (and it wasn’t Jack!).


I was having a great time, my heart was open, I was joking with everybody, we laughed together, we danced, we swam in our underwear, some crazy ladies drunk 12 shots, get lost, met crazy people, almost got in a fight, and bla bla bla whiskas saquetas ^^


I started to be a little upset that I was sick and I didn’t want to bother anyone. The reason that I started to talk more with the guys, beside that Jack was being sweet when I got sick, was that I always have to make sure that everyone is having fun. When the other 3 guys arrived I was worried with John and Jack and I thought that they needed a little attention (I know that this is not 100% right but I really have this need of entertaining the others). I was even surprised that I get along with them ^^

In the last days I started to feel stupid for believing that everyone was happy because everyone always have a little problem and people don’t seem to know what is forgiveness


Kisses (don’t feel like writing today)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to thank you for the support and hope , you'll continue when you're feeling better.

    John Scar Kramer

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would have been there under different circumstances.

    ReplyDelete